Welcome To The Funny Farm

This was too funny for me to not share it.
  My house has two bathrooms-A regular sized one on the top floor, complete with a full sized tub, aka "My Bathroom", and a 1 3/4 bath on the main floor, with one of those stand up showers.
Mother Nature told me that I needed to pee, so I slipped into the downstairs lab, completely oblivious to everything but peeing.  You know how sometimes when you're having a tinkle, your mind kinda starts to wander, and you kinda look around the room?  Yeah I was having one of those moments, and as I looked up, I saw that I wasn't alone...Take a look...




"I always feel like
Somebody's watchin' MEEEEE!"


Thanks to my lovely prankster daughter, I laughed so hard I had to pee all over again.  Thanks kid, you shouldn't have.

I'm gonna do a full GI sweep of the bathroom before I pee from now on....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

En Recuerdo

Thug Lyfe

A Queen, a Knight & a Joker Walk Into a Bar...