Don't Make Me Get All Avril Up In Here...

..."Why ya have to go and make things so complicated??..."  Damn, I went and did it anyway.  Fuck it.

So, I've come to an intelligent conclusion-wanna hear it? Of course you do, you came here seeking wisdom, so here it is:  Boys are crazier than girls.  I know!!  I'm a freakin' genius! I just couldn't help it; I came up with that all by myself, now where's my Nobel prize?
I'm still running around with visions of SP dancing in my head...ok, well, he's not so much dancing, as he's...nevermind. Anyway, so I still have my feelings, so evidently I didn't just come down with some 24 hour love flu or something; it looks like it may be the real deal.  I haven't told him yet tho because I'm a huge F'n chicken and have no idea how to kick that off... "That shirt looks fantastic stretched over your gigantic chest, oh, and by the way, I'm crazy in love with you."  Um, yeah.  Probably not the best delivery.  I HAVE, however, been a little (okay, a lot) more forward with him, and dropped a few not so subtle hints. Take the other night, for example:  We were texting, and after a short lull, I decided I had to drop a huge ball of sweetness on him, hopefully to push him in the same direction- I basically told him, in a charming, jokey (but still adorable and sweet) sort of manner, that he's always on my mind.  One would hope that you would get at least an "Aw shucks' outta the deal.  Me? I got sort of...well, rebuffed.  Huge WTF moment ensued after that left me feeling a little sour.
  This is the crux of the matter.  He's a pretty astute guy so he has to have some idea of how I feel about him, and it's not like I've made it that huge of a secret. He's also not one of those assholes to take it for granted, despite how it may sound. When we're together, I can feel pretty much the same vibe from him. His body language says it all for him, even tho he's a buttface and won't verbalize it; my guess is because he knows his silence drives me crazy.  I get that he's just as apprehensive about entering a new relationship as I am, and for pretty much the same reason, which could be a reason for the silence...nothing gambled, nothing lost.  I get it.  But when I'm in front of you, basically saying "I love you, you big dummy", why not drop the bullshit and stop making me try to figure you out like you're a fucking labyrinth??
  Before I had any sort of romantic feelings for him, when we were just pals, we would talk very openly about love and relationships.  He would explain how he wants someone to love and come home to at night and how irritated he was with the whole love thing because it seemed to be skipping over him-he was basically me but with guy junk. The first night he came to see me, we hadn't seen each other in probably 2 years, and had never hung out without our mutual (ex) friend before, but it was like it didn't even matter-he was just as open with me then as he was on the phone.  Then when he kissed me that night, FINALLY, the light bulb went on and bells went off- "DUH, he's great, he's gorgeous, and he's looking for the same thing as me-HELLO!"  I figured a relationship between us was in the bag....Of course, it could NEVER be that simple.
  I would love to know who the moron was that came up with the idea that women are complicated creatures.  We're NOT.  Then again, I can only speak for myself. This is the thing-He obviously knows I'm into him, I'm pretty sure he feels the same, so why the mindfuck?  We want the same thing, so why keep beating around the bush?  How do I tell this man to, well, man the hell up already?  What he wants is standing directly in front of him, and he's dancing around me like he's a fucking ballerina, and I'm the idiot dressed as the tree.
I can understand being a little skittish-maybe he needs to understand that when nothing is ventured, nothing is gained, either.

Comments

  1. 1. kick your self in the ass for not being straight forward and in his face about what you want.

    2. guys are skittish, over thinking, spazztic, cats with a.d.d.

    3. He's as openly verbal about being in a relationship with you as you are with him.

    4. you're both at fault.

    5. even if it ends now, there's still going to be pain on both sides even though nothing has been "verbalized"

    6. if you want more out of this or anything else out of life, go get it!!! ((((insert foot into ass)))

    You want dating tips, you are talking to the queen!!!! Now bow down to me minions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meesh, you should be a talk show host like Sally Jessy LOL...I'll even get you some of those sharp red glasses!! WUDDUP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny that you say that because I already own a pair of red glasses. I'm all set for my show. Ok, so now how do we go about getting me on the TV!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Thanks for reading!

Popular posts from this blog

Thug Lyfe

En Recuerdo

A Queen, a Knight & a Joker Walk Into a Bar...