The Happening

It's now safe to say that he is indeed growing on me, and I'm finding it more and more difficult to keep my ever present guard in place. I didn't want it this way, not this soon! I thought I was doing so well playing it cool and aloof, and then all of a sudden I was smacked in the face with my own feelings. Maybe it was his confession that rattled my cage and allowed me to feel safe to let go...I dunno, nothing makes sense anymore. I just know that when we don't see each other for a few days, I miss him like crazy. His voice mail greeting makes me smile. His texts first thing in the morning set my whole day in motion. And it's extraordinarily easy to randomly imagine us together a year, 5 yeas from now. Like, I don't even have to try, it just happens. What the hell is going on???
Things are going well.. More than what I'm used to. He and I seem to be pretty evenly matched. He challenges me, makes me laugh, cheers me on, supports me, cares about my well being. He even scolds me when I don't wear a coat. It's all very foreign territory for me. We still haven't slept together, and I mean the naked sweaty way, cuz we have technically "slept" together. I've spent two full nights in his bed, in his pajama pants, wrapped up in him, minus any funny business--WHAT??!
Like i said, foreign territory.
So just for the record, yeah, its gonna happen. Probably sooner than I expect.
Holy fuck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

En Recuerdo

Thug Lyfe

A Queen, a Knight & a Joker Walk Into a Bar...