The End

This will be my last post. I don't see a point in writing miserable letters to myself anymore. It's not cathartic, it just serves as a reminder of how pathetic my life is.
I've been knocked down more times than what should be allowed on one person. Each time I went down, it was harder to pick myself back up. And everytime, as soon as I finally put all my pieces back together, life had to come swooping in to deal me yet another cruel blow.
I am tired of picking up the pieces. Seriously, why fucking bother anymore? I'm tired of this shit. It's easier to just stay broken; why waste anymore energy trying to fix something that's meant to be a mess? Positivity isn't gonna fix me.
I.. You know what? Fuck it. Whatever. I'm done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thug Lyfe

En Recuerdo

A Queen, a Knight & a Joker Walk Into a Bar...